We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well
we meet international standards for quality. The survey will
tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a
result of this survey, we may earn or continue accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will
interview people who receive services, their families, our
staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might
ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your
- Are you told what you need to know about
- Are your questions answered in a way you
- Do you know where to go with questions or
If you would like to talk with one of the
survey team members or want to learn more about CARF
International, please let one of our staff members know. You may
also contact CARF International directly.
- Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: CARF International, 6951 East
Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
- Telephone: (520) 495-7001
- Fax: (520) 318-1129